Updated: January, 2022.
13network.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. 13network.com has invested a significant amount of resources in helping ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the firm belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence.
Accessibility on 13network.com
13network.com, to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1), is actively implementing the following strategies and technologies on the 13network.com website:
· FAQ page to guide and assist users with questions on navigating and using the site’s services
· Adding alt-tags on all images
· Providing appropriate resources and contact information for account management
· Content moderation for all user-generated data
· Glossary for all non-common and industry-specific terms
· Keyboard navigation on all forms
· Accessibility issue request form
13network.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible, and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on 13network.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This gap may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Bankruptcy Software Specialists does not support or maintain any sites linked on 13network.com and is not responsible for meeting any standards of user accessibility on these sites.
13network.com understands that there will always be new and improved ways to serve its users in enabling the 13network.com site and related services to be more accessible to all. Our team is committed to dedicating time and resources to accomplishing the below accessibility items to serve our users better. As our site’s functionality changes, updates will be marked appropriately.
· Supporting built-in accessibility controls maintained by common browsers, i.e., increased font size, font spacing, color inversion, etc.
· Including tooltip details on all form field validation
· Adding titles to all pages and further clarifying the primary purpose each web page serves through text
· Continually improving the overall site layout, structure, and user interface to better support various browsers and devices
· Thorough evaluation of the colors and fonts used within the site
· Drawing more attention to links and buttons through standard interface guidelines
· Support of multiple translations based on user demographics
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on 13network.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during regular business hours as detailed below, and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions, or need assistance, please use our Accessibility Support Form on our website.